Meet us at the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema in Raleigh for a movie night: the first southeast U.S. showing of "A Towering Task, The Story of the Peace Corps," with a reception preceding the film from 6pm - 7pm. The screening starts promptly at 7, with no late admittance. This event is sponsored as a community service by the North Carolina Peace Corps Association.
NCPCA's mission is to increase awareness of the Peace Corps and its Third Goal: To help promote a better understanding of other peoples on the part of Americans.
NO ADMISSION CHARGE*
Check out the exciting menu featuring snacks, full meals, a variety of beverages (alcohol and non-alcohol), and vegan options.
RSVP is required; seating is limited!
- Reception begins at 6 PM inside Theater 1. Film starts promptly at 7. Please come and enjoy a beverage and snacks served to you in a comfy recliner seat! A 20% tip will be added to your tab automatically and we are asking that each attendee spend a minimum of $10 to help defray the costs of hosting the event.
- No outside food or beverages permitted per theater policy.
- No admission to the theater after the film starts - please arrive no later than 7pm.
- The theater of the screening has a few handicap seats available - please contact NCPCA if you need accommodation.
22 Oct 2019
6:00pm - 9:00pm EDT
- 2116-D New Bern Ave, Raleigh, NC 27610, USA